The Weekend Edition
PILLOW TALK: THE WEEKEND EDITION is a life-changing experience. This weekend getaway provides a place of transparency and an opportunity for vulnerability, all while experiencing the bonds of sisterhood. Pillow Talk was created for women by women.
WHAT DO I RECEIVE?
· Weekend Accommodations in a beautiful lakefront House with decking, lake views, and so much more!
· All Meals prepared by our Personal Chef
· Signature Retreat Coffee Mugs
· Signature Retreat Journals
· Empowering Sessions & Materials
· Exercise Session
· Relationships that can last a lifetime!
WHAT ARE THE START AND END TIMES?
We are planning on beginning the Retreat with registration Thursday, October 13th at 7pm and ending the last session Sunday, October 16th at 12pm.
HOW DO I PAY?
You may pay in the following ways:
Early Registration - Pay Full Amount by August 19th ($50 off)
Regular Registration - $500 (After August 19th)
Monthly Payment Plan - $166 (August, Sept, Oct)
Weekly Payment Plan - $62.50 (Price adjust if you register after August 19th)
ARE THERE REFUNDS?
The short answer is No. However, if you are unable to attend the event, you may transfer your registration to another participant. Transfers must be completed and fully made by October 1st.
WHAT IF THE EVENT IS CANCELED?
We do not anticipate the event being canceled, however, if it is canceled you will have the choice to receive a full refund or use the money paid towards the rescheduled retreat date.
HOW DO I ASK MORE QUESTIONS?
Please email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Individuals will room with other participants
* Covid Test Required before attending
* The Retreat will take place on the lake