I can hear the Lord saying,
Lord: Do You Trust Me?
Me: Yes Lord!
Him: Then I need you to forgive them
Me: Them? All of them
Him: Yes, All of them
Me: But do you remember what "they" did, playing each offense in my head.
Him: Yes, Do you trust me?
Me: Yes, then I need you to forgive them.
Him: Forgiveness, says you Trust Me (see Romans 12: 17-21), it says you will not try to manage your hurts and disappointments on your own.
Me: (sigh) Abba Father, I trust you, so I will forgive them
Learning to forgive others because I trust God,
How to Forgive by Sunshyne Gray!
1. Pray (Matthew 5:44)
2. Love and do good to the offender (Romans 12:9)
3. Don't Speak Poorly of hte Offender (Romans 12:14)
4. Release them from your punishment (Romans 12:17-19)
5. Don't Celebrate their failures (Proverbs 24:17)
6. Treat them the way you want to be treated (Luke 6:31)
7. Stop Dwelling on the Past (Isaiah 43:18)